Skip to main content

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About Me

My name is Na Young Yoon and my English name is Laura. I live in Seoul, Korea.  My hobbies are watching movies, listening to music, and reading books.  My favorite movies are < Inception>, <Iron Man 3>, and  <Leon: the Professional>.   My favorite actors are  Robert Downey Jr. and Benedict Cumberbatch.  My favorite musicians/bands are Oasis and Mika.  My favorite books are The Chronicle of Narnia, The Wizard of Earthsea, and Temeraire. Nice to meet you readers!

Three 30-day goals

    This was very interesting video, so I chose to make my own 30-day goals.    My 30-day goals are writing a movie script of my favorite movie, reading 4 novels, and watching 10 movies. T     For the first goal, I will choose a movie and write a script of the movie every day for 60~90 mins. I am going to write the stage directions in. If I finish this, maybe I can put some pictures of the movie and make it into a script book.     For the second goal, reading 4 novels, I will go to the library every week and borrow a novel. I should try to read one book in a week because I should read another book. I would like to finish reading all series of The Cycle of Earthsea and Bernard Werber's books.     And to watch 10 movies in 30 days, I will make a list of the movies I want to watch, then all I have to do is enjoy the movies! This is a list of what I want to watch: The Shining Titanic Shindler's List The Last Enemy The Soloist Zodiac The Shutter Island